My Post-Workout Vegan Smoothie
I used to be really reluctant about supplements but leading up to my wedding I began taking a vegan protein in a smoothie after my workouts and I found I felt so much better afterwards.
I've tried quite a lot and my favourite has to be the WelleCo Nourishing Protein. It tastes really good and blends easily. This is a simple shake recipe that I throw together after the gym. All ingredients can be cupboard stapes and the berries and the banana can both be frozen so you can bulk buy in advance. My only advice is chop up the banana before freezing so it doesn't damage your blender.
Vegan Protein Smoothie
- 236 3/5 Milliliter of frozen berries
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of almonds
- 14 3/4 Milliliter omega 3 oil
- 4 7/8 Milliliter of chia seeds
- 1 scoop of vegan protein
- 1 glass of filtered water
- Simply place all ingredients in a blender. I like the NutriBullet as it also helps me gauge the portion, and blitz.
- Enjoy immediately!
Really hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
Lots of love,